Monday 5 November 2012

Naked by Raine Miller

Naked (The Blackstone Affair, Part 1)Naked by Raine Miller
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out 5
Favorite Line - "Brynne, I'm looking because I can't keep my eyes off you. I want to be in you. I want to fuck you so badly I can hardly drive the damn care right now. I want to come inside you and then do it again. I want your sweet cunt wrapped around my cock while you scream my name because I made you come. I want to keep you with me all fucking night long so I can take you over and over again and you don't remember anything else but me.”


I was enjoy this book quite a bit and then

It was over with a huge major event.
It is a singular book that has been spit for whatever reason (money) and this fact alone pisses me the fuck off.
The book was good, the characters interesting & i felt like it could of be a 4 star book (the writing in my opinion is not engaging enough to ever be a 5).
Now i am angry & i have book blue balls.

Would i recommend this book? Nope not until you can read the whole thing at once.
Would i read the next part? Well sadly yeah i most likely will.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment