Sunday 4 November 2012

The Siren by Tiffany Reisz

The Siren (The Original Sinners, #1)The Siren by Tiffany Reisz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazon UK are selling the kindle edition for 20 pence!

Cover & Title - 3 out of 5
Favorite Line - "Tell me something, boss. What do you think is the highest form of art?"
"Literature," he answered without hesitation. "Painters and sculptors require elaborate supplies and tools. Dancers must have music. Musicians must have instruments. Literature needs nothing but a voice to speak it or sand to scrawl it in."
Favorite Character - Nora


"It's not violence," she tried to tell him. "It's love. Some loves only come out after dark"

Some people tried to explain this book to me before i read it, I just didn't get it. Now after reading this book i think explaining this book would be like trying to explain color to a blind person. Somethings are just to complex to define.

I found this book moving, dark, heart-wrenching, beautiful & horrid. I loved it.
I would recommend this book & I would read more by this author.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment