Monday 12 November 2012

Burning up Flint by Laurann Dohner

Burning up Flint (Cyborg Seduction, #1)Burning up Flint by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5

I do not think i have ever said "what the fuck?" so many times during reading a book. After reading other books by this author i was expecting the same sort of thing but this book was confusing & at times so bad/dull/awful.
Flint was completely reserved & uncaring, I do not think a hero can be a hero if they are like this. He in the end claimed to love her, i was seriously like

He kidnaps her, pretty much forces her to have sex with him, lies to her all the time, sells her to another man, ignores her when she is injured... i could go on but i won't. I felt no love & no chemistry between them.
And Mira -

I also think she may of had Stockholm Syndrome.

Bender has more feelings & holds more interest for me.

I would not recommend this book, others by the author yes.. this NO.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment