Monday 26 November 2012

Omega Mine by Aline Hunter

Omega Mine (Alpha and Omega Series, #1)Omega Mine by Aline Hunter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Line - "In thirty seconds I'm going to carry you to the bedroom. drape you across the bed and see if you taste as good as you smell."
Favorite Character - Diskant

This is me reading the book

(teeheehee) seriously though.. i think need a cold shower.

There is nothing like reading a man take charge *fans self* Diskant is protective, possessive & potent. He was ridiculously sexy, alpha (i know he is an Omega) and a total badass.
Ava was interesting, she wasn't a pushover or weak and had some pretty funky abilities. A great female lead.
The chemistry was electric & the sex scenes between them were scorching hot. I felt like the relationship wasn't just about the sex & that they could of been a real couple.
The story was interesting & it was not predictable, it left me guessing which was a big plus. There was drama & action too. It is a great PR/E read in my opinion.

Should you read this book?

What will happen when you do?


*giggles*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment