Friday 16 November 2012

Black Moon by Jessica McQuay

Black Moon (Paige Tailor Series, #1)Black Moon by Jessica McQuay
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Character - Naialah

Okay i am left with questions..
Who or what is Naialah?
Is Paige gay/bi/whatever? Seriously in a YA book?

Man, i really enjoyed a lot of this but at other times i was like huh?/wtf? I liked the idea, concept, world the author created & I even liked most of the characters.

I am totally up for a bisexual/gay storyline but i am uber surprised if that is the way it is going to go. I cannot think of even one YA book that has sex relationships for the lead. *shrug* As you can tell this situation dominated my thoughts quite a lot

I think i will have to read book 2 to find out what happens next!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment