Friday 30 November 2012

Dark Citadel by Cherise Sinclair

Dark Citadel (Masters of the Shadowlands, #2)Dark Citadel by Cherise Sinclair
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Line - “She could just imagine, all her friends and family mourning around her grave. The tombstone would read Kari Wagner, Died of Sheer Stupidity.
It would be almost as bad to have her grave marker read Died of Terminal Bedroom Boredom.”
Favorite Character - Kari

I was happy & surprised to find the book quite deep at parts. I loved Kari & Dan together, working with each other to help solve their issues. I thought that the build up & emotion between them felt real. I liked their chemistry. The sex between them was HOT. I loved the happy ending :)

The chase scene, sweet jesus - holy hotness batman.


I would recommend this book & i plan on reading a lot more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment