Sunday 25 November 2012

Blood Law by Karin Tabke

Blood Law (Blood Moon Trilogy #1)Blood Law by Karin Tabke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5 (Hot)
Favorite Character - Falon

Here is my visual of Rafa & Falon

Are you drooling? ;) Wait till you read the book :)

(teeheehee) ;)

The story was an interesting mix of sex, action, shifters & slayers. I am a complete wolf fan girl - no reanimated corpses in my knickers *shakes head* nuh-uh, so this book really worked for me. The fact it had two hot sexy alphas in it made my night! I couldn't decide which one a fancied more, what a book character slut i have become *sigh*
I actually loved all three of the leads; Falon for her humor, Rafael for his strength & Lucian for his wickedness.
I did not find the book predictable or boring, i found it the complete opposite in fact. With the chemistry & sexual tension between the trio sparking constantly & sex scenes hotter than Hades it was impossible to be bored.
The story has some surprises & twists.. enough sex & story to keep me totally satisfied :)
The book gave me a -


Oh and what an ending my head is still spinning, i think i might be in shock!
This was my reaction -



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment