Monday 12 November 2012

Disastrous by E.L. Montes

Disastrous (Disastrous, #1)Disastrous by E.L. Montes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Three words off the top of my head to describe this book - Drama, Sex & Emotion.

They meet
He is all



She is all



They go away on holiday together, work together, spend a lot of times playing hide the salami & fall inlove. Cue drama.

She is like


He is like

then apparently because they shag instead of talking out their problems.
He is like



So as always they shag it out,
cue more drama & arguments. Then bad stuff happens

She is like


He is like


Then I am all



But he is stubborn & he is like






And being a total pushover she is like
(teeheehee)


So then i am like

but just so you know...


& then i read the epilogue and i am like..


Click here to visit my book review blog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment