Thursday 1 November 2012

My Kind of Christmas by Robyn Carr

My Kind of Christmas  (Virgin River, #20)My Kind of Christmas by Robyn Carr
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3 out of 5
Favorite line - "This one is not a weiner," Mel said "Hei's a Riordan. If anyone can match the passion of the Sheridans, it's a Riordan."
Favorite Character - Angie

I am wishing that i could of read the other 20 books in the series too after reading this one! I am going to have to slowly work my way through the rest of the series. This book was amazing, it really lived up to the hype Robyn Carr's books get. She really know's how to write a great book.

What a beautiful & emotional story. It was so fantastic reading Angie's lust for live after such a horrific accident & reading just how far Paddy was willing to go to support his friend. I feel all warm and squishy inside, like i have just been hugged for a few hours straight.

This book is not too Chirstmasy, just the right amount. It has a hell of a lot of feel good factor. It is the perfect book to read over the holidays, especially if you can do it infront of a open fire with a mug of cocoa :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment