Wednesday 26 September 2012

All He Ever Needed by Shannon Stacey

All He Ever Needed (Kowalski Family, #4)All He Ever Needed by Shannon Stacey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5.
Favorite Line - "Honey, if you got an innie and not an outtie between your legs, he's interested."
Favorite Character - Paige

"Men are a luxury, not a necessity."

Those words are Paige's motto. After witnessing her mom date more men than Paige had, had hot dinners, Paige decided to live things solo.

"Who open's jars for you?"
"I have a little gadget that does that."
"But..." He grinned. "What about sex?"
"I have a little gadget that does that, too."


I loved Paige's personality, she was a fantastic character to read as i liked her a lot.

I really liked this book, it had the perfect mix of sex & humor. The chemistry between Paige and Mitch was blazing, clear for everyone to see & one of the sex scenes in the trailer on the couch was so HOT *fans self*.
I have read the book before this one in this series, so this is my second book by this author. If i am honest i didn't actually like the last book that much, I am not entirely sure what caused the dislike but it certainly was there. Because of this i was surprised that straight away i fell into this book & i was hooked by the story almost instantly. This series all the books are stand-alone's linked by the fact one of the leads are part of the Kowalski family.

"I want to be a necessity" <3 *Swoon*

I would recommend this book & I want to read the rest of the books in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment