Tuesday 4 September 2012

Swap me?


Ohkaydokekay, I have some paperbacks that i have read or are about to read that i would love to swap for some new books. I am going to list the books & if you are interest leave me a comment. I figure i pay for the postage of my books to you & same for you to me.

Night Child - Jes Battis
A Flash of hex - Jes Battis
Inhuman Resources - Jes Battis
Infernal Affairs - Jes Battis

Raised by wolves - Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Trail by Fire - Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Taken by storm - Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Dark Heart Forever - Lee Monroe
Dark Heart Rising - Lee Monroe

Balefire - Cate Tiernan
Blood & Chocolate - Annette Curtis Klause
Dead to the world - Charlaine Harris
The Dark Divine - Bree despain
If i stay - Gayle Forman
Angel - L.A. Weatherly
Entire - Carrie Jones
Mortal Kiss - Alice Moss
Low Red Moon - Ivy Devlin
Rules of attraction - Simone Elkeles
Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia
Wondrous Strange - Lesley livingston
Die For Me - Amy plum
Beg for mercy - Toni Andrews
Darkness Becomes Her - Kelly keaton

Texas! Chase - Sandra Brown
Texas! Lucky - Sandra Brown
Texas! Sage - Sandra Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment