Wednesday 12 September 2012

Don't Tell (Romantic Suspense #1) by Karen Rose

Don't Tell (Romantic Suspense #1)Don't Tell by Karen Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - four out of five
Favorite Line - "nothing worthwhile is without risks"
Favorite Character - Tom

OH jeeze what a dark book, this was a seriously emotionally intense read. I wasn't prepared for how upsetting this book would be, if you read it make sure you have tissues handy. The story is told from multiple points of view & in different locations. It has so much drama & action. The book grips you from the start and holds on tight. The characters were amazingly detailed, i was totally immersed in their lives & emotions. The book is ridiculously well written.

I would recommend this book & I plan on reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment