Saturday 22 September 2012

Eighty Days Yellow (Eighty Days, #1) by Vina Jackson

Eighty Days Yellow (Eighty Days, #1)Eighty Days Yellow by Vina Jackson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 5 out of 5.
Favorite Line - "I found it jerky and monotonous, but for a classical slot on a real stage, albeit a small stage, i would have played Justin Bieber and found a way to look as though i was enjoying myself"
Favorite Character - Summer

I found this story very interesting. I wasn't sure whether I would like this book as I read quite a few bad reviews before i started. I honestly think a lot of these bad reviews are because the book is not suited to the reviewer. I do not think it would be rated so low if people who are into this style of book read it. I thought the story was well written and totally captivating.
I have read that people have linked this book to 50 shades but even in essence the book is not like 50 shades. This is a far better book, a far darker book & the sex in this book is far more erotic.

I caught my breath. Abandoned like a rag doll in a toy house.

I must say that around 80% i started to freak out as the book figuratively speaking started tumbling down the rabbit hole for me. I was pretty worried how it was going to work out. Thankfully in the end I was satisfied and calmed by how it was resolved.

I would recommend this book & I look forward to reading the rest in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment