Saturday 29 September 2012

Eighty Days Blue by Vina Jackson

Eighty Days Blue (Eighty Days, #2)Eighty Days Blue by Vina Jackson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 5 out of 5 for the cover, i love it. 4 for the title.
Favorite Line - "If ever there was a woman who didn't need an aphrodisiac, Summer, it's you"
Favorite Character - Summer.

That book! That ending! Jesus Christ. Amazing.

The reason the book did not get 5 stars is that there is a part of the book that i actually found hard to read, I wont spoil it for you and explain where. My comfort level when it comes to kink is not as high as some so the part that made me feel uncomfortable might not even make you blink. I understood that this scene made the entire ending happen & because of that i dealt with my discomfort and read on. It did not lessen my feeling of admiration for the story or the writing in anyway.
I still love Summer & Dominik, even when at times i hated them too. I also felt I got a greater sense of understanding for both of them and how they turned out. The story was fantastic, even better than the first book.

I cannot wait to read the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment