Saturday 22 September 2012

Rev It Up (Black Knights, Inc., #3) by Julie Ann Walker

Rev It Up (Black Knights, Inc., #3)Rev It Up by Julie Ann Walker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5.
Favorite Character - Franklin

This is my first read in this series & my first book by this author. I found the story interesting & I liked the chemistry between Jake & Michelle. I managed to feel a connection to all of the characters even though i hadn't read the rest of the series.
I laughed quite a lot while i was reading the book, which is always a plus. I also liked that there are kickass females in the book, i get so fed up with girls who are totally pansies who depend on the men to make everything alright. There were a few surprises thrown in a long the way to keep the interest levels up.

I would recommend this book & I would read more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment