Thursday 27 September 2012

Defying the Odds (Battered Hearts, #1) by Kele Moon

Defying the Odds (Battered Hearts, #1)Defying the Odds by Kele Moon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5.
Favorite Line - “Yes,” he assured her without hesitation. “I thought I was broken too, that I’d never trust women, but I had it all wrong. I wasn’t broken at all. I was just waiting for you. It’s always been yours; even before we met, it belonged to you.”
Favorite Character - Melody

“Do you really believe in soul mates?”

“I do now.”


Aww this book was so sweet. I finished it with a huge smile on my face & a warm fuzzy feeling. Clay & Melody were awesome, as soon as i started reading i liked them, it made me really connect with the story. I also loved Jules, she was so funny(in the restaurant) The story was short but interesting. The sex scenes were hotter than Hades. I liked the writing style & i loved the dialogue between Clay & Mel. I was happy with the ending but i want more!

I would recommend this book & I plan on reading more by this author.

A huge thank you to Summer for being an amazing friend & lending me it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment