Monday 3 September 2012

Homeward Bound by Kat Attalla

Homeward BoundHomeward Bound by Kat Attalla
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3/5. I don't like the cover *shrug*
Favorite Character - Kate

I downloaded this book as a freebie from Amazon at the weekend. I read two of the others i downloaded before i got to this & since they were so poor I was worried i was onto another dud. I didn't have to worry this is actually a really good story. It has interesting backstory & good characters. The chemistry between Jake & Kate was nice and the sexual scenes between them were hot. I was really happy with the way things worked out as i love a happy ending. I do think Trevor should get a book too though & maybe even Chloe as she is 17 by the end of the book. I thought the writing & editing were good for what i assume (maybe i am an ass?) is a self-pub. I did spot 2 or 3 minor mistakes but nothing that would stop you from enjoying the book.

I would recommend this book & I will hope the author will release a Trevor book ;) so i can read it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment