Monday 3 September 2012

It Had to Be You (Chicago Stars, #1) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

It Had to Be You (Chicago Stars, #1)It Had to Be You by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - Uh cover 2/5, title 5/5.
Favorite Lines - ‎"There’s no such thing as mistakes – only a lack of foresight.” & “I guess we're oil and water." "I'd say we're more like gasoline and a blowtorch."
Favorite Character - Phoebe

I loved this book, it was flipping fantastic! I found it on some of my goodread's friends bookshelves two weeks or so ago and after reading the reviews have wanted to read it since. I expected a lot from this book, I truly was not disappointed. It was so much more than i could of hoped for, i wish we could give half stars as it should be a 4.5

My favorite things about this book -
1. Phoebe, oh my heart went out to her when you found out about her past and when she tried to hard to be tough/sexy/vixen. She was a complex character that evoked a lot of emotions.
2. Dan's ex wife being a kinky witch <3
3. The epilogue, I was beginning to believe that only Kristen Ashley could really rock an epilogue but i was proved wrong.

I am really looking forward to reading more by this author & more in this series. I would recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment