Wednesday 5 September 2012

The Unsung Hero (Troubleshooters, #1) by Suzanne Brockmann

The Unsung Hero (Troubleshooters, #1)The Unsung Hero by Suzanne Brockmann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Title & Cover - 3.5/5
Favorite line - "His smile says to me, 'I love myself so much, I'd suck my own dick if only I could read it with my mouth."
Favorite Character - Mallory

There was a lot going on is this story, it wasn't just one love story it was four. I got a bit distracted at the start (i think maybe it was going too slow for me?) and i was thinking it was a 3 star kinda of book. Then about 40 percent in i turned a corner and started really enjoying it. I was so happy when Tom & Kelly finally got together, they totally deserved each other & loads of love after such hard lives. I also loved David & Mallory <3 seriously sweet - like puppies & cotton candy, they made me want to "awww" out loud. I cried so much at the end, like a total baby balling my eyes out. I was so glad everything worked out ok (well mostly) I do love happy endings.

I would recommend this book & I plan on reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment