Sunday 23 September 2012

One Hot Cowboy by Anne Marsh

One Hot CowboyOne Hot Cowboy by Anne Marsh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5.
Favorite Line - "His younger brother had never been patient. Hell, he was more of a heat-guided missile, constantly seeking out his next adrenaline rush"
Favorite Character - Rose

I started this book late one evening hoping for a cute cowboy romance & I sure found one :) It was a great way to spend an hour with a sexy short read. The characters were interesting & the story was sweet but certainly sexy. Cabe lived up to the title of this book, with thoughts like this -

He wanted to scoop her up out of that water and lay her out in the back of his pickup. He'd make her holler as he ate her right up

Can i volunteer to fill in for her instead? ;)

I would recommend this book & I would read more by this author, hopefully she will write Cabe's brothers stories (but longer books) so i can read them too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment