Sunday 23 September 2012

Savage Hunger by Terry Spear

Savage HungerSavage Hunger by Terry Spear
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Character - Maya

I found this book to be an easy going enjoyable read. It had action, drama, emotion & hot love scenes. I have read quite a few books by this author and just like with this book i enjoyed them all. I felt the author had all the ingredients in all the right measures to make a great shifter story.
The chemistry was clear between the leads and the build up to them getting together was hot. I liked that the emotion continued to intensify between them till they were in-love. Maya was a great addition to the story and helped keep it from being very similar to some of other shifter books which i have read. I would like to read Maya's story, hopefully that will be released next. The ending was nice & i love when books have epilogues like this one <3 Happily ever afters are my favorite thing :)

I would recommend this book & I would read more by this author in the future.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment