Friday 28 September 2012

Sultry with a Twist by Macy Beckett

Sultry with a Twist (Sultry Springs, #1)Sultry with a Twist by Macy Beckett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Line - "Before Freddy Krueger goes to sleep at night, he checks his closet for your grandma."
Favorite Character - Mae-June July Augustine (i figure her parents lost a bet & that's why she ended up with that name, or maybe the parents were stoned?)

Now i know this is nothing to do with the book but every time i read Luke's full name all i could think about was Liam Gallagher and then Oasis songs would run through my head, it was mighty distracting.

Apart from that I did really enjoy the book. I am not really a fan of second chance romances as i am a total cynic/grouch/grinch but i liked the book anyway. The characters each had a good back-story, which added depth to the story. I liked Luke & June together, their dialogue was at times super cute/sexy & i felt the chemistry was believable. I was happy with the way everything worked out & i liked the epilogue.

I would recommend this book & I plan on reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment