Tuesday 11 September 2012

Woman on the Run by Lisa Marie Rice

Woman on the RunWoman on the Run by Lisa Marie Rice
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - four out of five.
Favorite Character - Cooper.

I have read and enjoyed quite a few books by this author. The sex scenes in them is normally ranging from hot to really hot, I felt a bit let down in this book. I guess the sex was still hot but it wasn't as good as i wanted it to be. Foreplay was an unknown concept that is for sure. Oh and a few references to horses during sex were rather odd but *shrug* Thankfully the story made up for the not the best sex. I surprisingly enjoyed the story, i had been worried Julia would be a spoilt brat of a character - that would of really sucked. She was actually a really sweet character who cared about other people & animals. Cooper was a major hunk of a cowboy, he came across like a wet-dream personified - needs work on his foreplay thought IMO :) The ending & epilogue were great.

I would recommend the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment