Sunday 30 September 2012

Five Days Grace by Teresa Hill

Five Days Grace (McRae series #4)Five Days Grace by Teresa Hill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Line - "He wanted to be the man she married, the man she stay with forever."
Favorite Character - Aidan.

From looking at the cover & reading the blurb i was expecting a pretty standard romance read but it is so much more than that. It is complex & moving. It is a love story in the truest sense. They both have had hardships & heartaches but upon finding each other discover that they can help each other move through it and move on to happiness. I loved the concept & I felt the story was well written. I was totally satisfied at the end of the story & the book left me with a feeling of contentment.

I would recommend this book & I would read more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment