Tuesday 25 September 2012

Blaze of Winter (Star Harbor, #2) by Elisabeth Barrett

Blaze of Winter (Star Harbor, #2)Blaze of Winter by Elisabeth Barrett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3 out of 5.
Favorite Line - "All I want is for you to stay with me" he said firmly. "It doesn't matter where we are, as long as we're together."
Favorite Character - Avery (such a beautiful name)

This is my first read by this author, so unfortunately i haven't read the first book in the star harbor series. It didn't affect my enjoyment of this book as it is perfect as a stand-alone book. I will most likely go back and read Seb & Lexie's book as they seem like a really lovely couple when they appear in this book.

Theo is "sinfully beautiful" & Avery looks like a "very sexy librarian". They are quite different in personality but they work well as a couple. They don't fall into the relationship easily and have to work at it through out the book. The chemistry is there from the beginning & the sex scenes between them are realistic & certainly sexy. The story was good and it contained enough surprises to keep up the intrigue. I was happy with the way everything came together and i loved that is was a happy ending.

Oh my favorite thing about the book is Lexie's Coconut Cake recipe at the end of the book. I laughed out loud when i saw this was included & thought to myself I wonder if Seb has the recipe yet?

I would recommend this book & I plan on reading more by this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment