Thursday 13 September 2012

Golden Trail (The 'Burg, #3) by Kristen Ashley

Golden Trail (The 'Burg, #3)Golden Trail by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3.5 out of 5
Favorite line - “If you are nothing else in this life, be wise, be compassionate, and be strong because those three are everything"
Favorite Character - Roc

I found this book really odd reading, normally when i read singular point of view books it is the girl not the guy doing the telling. This book it was just the guy. Every other KA book which i have read has been duo or multiple point of view (so far) so i figure she was trying something new with this book. I did like reading Layne point of view but i did miss having Roc's too. I do however think that i would not of upped it a star with Roc's point of view being included because the story was not a five star in my opinion. It was interesting & exciting things did happen but it wasn't mind blowingly wicked, ya know?
I would recommend the book & i look forward to reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment