Friday 21 September 2012

Chasing Charlie (A Texas Legacy Romantic Comedy-Prequel) by Kathy Carmichael

Chasing Charlie (A Texas Legacy Romantic Comedy-Prequel)Chasing Charlie by Kathy Carmichael
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite line - "I realized that, to really live, to experience life, i had to make choices and take some chances. So I'm staking my life on you loving me, too"
Favorite Character - Charlie

"We're almost there, Cinderella. Better put your shoes on."

The story starts with Davis convincing Charlie to be his fake fiance so that he can convince his mother to move on, get married and moved halfway across the world with the love of her life. He begs for just one night of her life but quickly things get out of hand with wedding showers, engagement parties & weddings. Charlie is very much anti cowboy and is reluctant to far for Davis's charms.

The story is cute & has a couple of funny bits. I liked the idea of the book & i liked the characters. I did however feel it was a bit rushed. I guess though this is because it is a prequel. I am sure the next book will be longer & more in depth.

I would recommend this book & I would read more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment