Tuesday 4 September 2012

Hounded (Shifter Town Enforcement #1) by Sadie Hart

Hounded (Shifter Town Enforcement #1)Hounded by Sadie Hart
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4/5
Favorite Character - Lennox

I want to start this review with complete honesty so that you can hopefully understand my review & rating. Here it goes, I do not like anal sex or Male/Male sex scenes in my books (out of my books it is not an issues but i find neither a turn on.) I think my feelings contributed slightly towards the 3 star rating but i do not think they ruled me. I found the book interesting but something was lacking to make this a great book. The sex scenes & sexual chemistry between the three of them was spicy. The characters were all intriguing in there own ways, I liked how kickass Lennox was.

I would recommend this book to people who like paranormal ménage à trois.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment