Monday 10 September 2012

Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4) by Kristen Ashley

Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4)Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - three out of five.
Favorite line - “Truth, honesty, perseverance, strength, love of all kinds and forgiveness are all beautiful, Tack. The most beautiful stories ever told are the most difficult to take.”
Favorite Character - Tyra

I must admit that Tack hadn't been my favorite of the dream men, I wasnt as excited about reading this book as i was Mitch's (Law Man). I wanted to finish the series anyway regardless of my feelings towards Tack. I couldn't of been more surprised when i didn't enjoy Mitch's book that much (I dislike Mara), I was even more surprised because i loved this book.
I loved Tyra & Tack together. The start was amazing. I was like OMG how will they come back from this! What a nerve wrecking book. As always the secondary characters were amazing, they completed the story. I really liked Tabby & Rush - I cannot wait to read their books in the chaos series. The sex in this book was often & incredible (holy-hotness-batman). I was elated by the ending and the epilogue made me frolicsome, i was like skipping around my living room with the cheesiest smile :)

I would recommend this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment