Tuesday 25 September 2012

Just One Night by Eve Gaddy

Just One Night (Loveswept)Just One Night by Eve Gaddy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Character - Alex

I found the story to be predictable but sweet. It had enough surprises that i didn't actually manage to guess who the villain was, which was a plus. I got invested in the story and i like the characters. It wasn't obviously a re-release, as the story wasn't dated. The sex scenes were quite steamy and i felt the pair had good chemistry.
The reasons i rated it 3 out of 5 are quite simple, there were quite a few things that are not believable for me and they ruined the story for me a wee bit. I wont tell you what they are are they would spoil the story for you.
I did enjoy the book & I would recommend it if you are looking for a light, easy going romance.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment