Wednesday 12 September 2012

Jacked Up (Fast Track, #6) by Erin McCarthy

Jacked Up (Fast Track, #6)Jacked Up by Erin McCarthy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - four out of five.
Favorite line - “He was a glass half full kind of person and she was...what? The glass is going to break before you can even pour kind of person. Yikes."
Favorite Character - Nolan

I have read quite a few books by this author but none in this series previous to this one. It was fine as a stand-a-lone book, i did however wish a wee bit i had read some of the other stories but that was because the other woman seemed nice :)
My favorite things -
1. Eve - She was a sarcastic, stubborn woman who needed a huge change in her life. She was a bitch quite a few times but in the end she totally won me back. Also her tattoo was fantastic.
2. Nolan - He seemed like a sweetheart. He tried so hard & I loved his love for Eve.
3. The chemistry & sex scenes were hot.
4. I laughed quite a few times while reading this book, i love a book that makes me hot & makes me laugh :)

I would recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment