Sunday 9 September 2012

Kiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Kiss an AngelKiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - five out of five.
Favorite line - “I take thee... to be my awful wedded husband” & “Don't dare a person who has nothing else left to lose.”
Favorite Character - Daisy

I adored this book! It made me laugh, cry & smile :)
My favorite things
1. Discovering Daisy - She is a interesting & entertaining character. I loved her through out the entire book. I <3 her with the animals. I loved her with Alex. I plain loved her.
2. The many sides of Alex - I hated him, I liked him & I found him H.O.T, he was so many things during this book it wasn't till right at the end i finally decided how i felt about his character.
3. Circus Life - I loved where the book was set. I find Circuses very interesting & even though you didn't find out much i still found it interesting reading.
4. The epilogue - 3 cheers for an epilogue! I think that all authors should start having them! I want them to become a literary Transmitted Disease, LTD for short.

I would recommend this book & I look forward to reading more by this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment