Sunday 16 September 2012

Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2) by Kristen Ashley

Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2)Creed by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5.
Favorite Lines - 1 - "I love you, Sylvie" he grunted, driving hard, fast. 2 - "Born to love you, baby" He repeated. "Die lovin' you, my sylvie." 3 - "Sylvie, do you know what love is?"
Favorite Character - Sylvie


That was me yesterday phoning up my friends when i was out to ask if it was posted on Amazon yet.

I started reading it as soon as it appeared on my kindle, i really wasn't that sure about it at the start but thankfully as i read on i got into the story.


This was me during the first sex scene, after it i was busy trying to get my breathing back in control.

The rest of the book my emotions were a total mess, the horrors of the past and the love of the present were super intense. I enjoyed this book and i thought most of the sex scenes were incredibly hot.
I did not enjoy the story as much as Knight & I did not like the character Creed as much as i liked the character Knight. I did however love Sylvie & like her a hell of a lot more than Anya.
I was really glad the way everything worked out & i loved the epilogue.

I would recommend this book & I look forward to the rest of the series.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment