Tuesday 18 September 2012

Catch Of The Day by Kristan Higgins

Catch Of The DayCatch Of The Day by Kristan Higgins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3.5/5, what the flip is up with all the dogs on the covers? Not just this author but others.. it is really odd.
Favorite Line - “I stand up, trying to shake myself mentally. Get over him, Maggie, I instruct myself. I need to stop. I really do. I want to. I’m going to. I sound like a drug addict. Perhaps there’s a twelve-step program for me. Priest Lovers Anonymous.”
Favorite Character - Maggie

I enjoyed reading this book, it made me laugh out loud & smile quite a few times. It was a cheery easy afternoon read. I found the characters & story interesting. Maggie was a sweet character & Malone was a mystery.

I am wondering though if when you pass 30 and are a single female you turn into a crazed person needing to get married and pop some kids outs - every book in this category recently has had the female lead acting desperate.

Anyway, I would recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment